How to prepare for PAT testing in a workshop/factory
- The day before we arrive please ask any staff that will not be in on the day we visit to turn their computer off the night before.
- Please ask all staff to leave any electrical items they may have hidden in draws, toolboxes or cupboards to place them on their office/workshop table or place them in an area that we will see so that the items will not be missed.
- When our engineer arrives please show him/her around the building so that no areas are missed.
- When our engineer arrives please show him/her any computers or machinery that should not be unplugged, such as servers etc.
- If you have any special requirements please let us know at least one day before your planned visit.